CFP posted at the ASCH website, we would love to see proposals on:
- The Christian experience in Canada, in keeping with the meeting's location in Edmonton
- The history of Christianity in two or more countries (one of which may or may not be Canada)
- Interfaith relations and dialogue (e.g., Christianity's intersections with Judaism and/or Islam)
- Early, Medieval, and Early Modern history--time periods which are sometimes underrepresented at the Spring meeting
- Current issues in technology (teaching history online, digital humanities for historians, etc.)
The deadline for proposals is February 19, and you must be a current, dues-paying ASCH member to get on the program. Feel free to contact me with any questions.